3/11/2016

Figured I'd make a Disney Blog for myself

Since for some reason it feels like the best Disney discussion online is done in Blogspot, of all places

so hey, hey, hey!

I'll be posting doodles, character thoughts, thoughts in stories, story ideas, etc.



Here, as sort of a mission statement- a bunch of doodles I did. Includes a lot of characters that Brazil defined.


Allow me to also shill The Feathery Society- the forum I opened as a desperate replacement for the Disney Comics Forums when it became clear those weren't going back online anytime soon!

Lastly, feel free to comment in any article, I'm interested in discussing with people!

4 comentários:

  1. As I said to you at my own Blog:

    First a Forum, now a Blog… Magnificent!

    I wish you many pageviews and interesting comments! I’ll certainly be visiting.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Cheers, Mr. Torcivia! I don't care much for the pageviews in themselves, but I certainly hope for a nice commenting community to appear! (or rather, for the nice commenting community present in the other Disney blogosphere blogs to also partake in this one :V)

      Eliminar
    2. I agree with this wish, and I also make it for myself and my "Disney Comics Reviews" — it's pretty much what any blog newcomer wishes, isn't it ?

      Eliminar
    3. Consider yourself "wished-in-kind", Achille! I've linked to both of you in an introductory post at my Blog, and hope it results in much traffic and dialogue for each of you!

      Eliminar